Sunday, December 27, 2009

My first blog

Hello people,I feel pretty honoured entering this beautiful world of blogging today..This couldn't have been possible without my friends.But on the top of all,I would like to thank Akshay,had it not been for him,it would have been rather difficult.
So,here I am, writing my first blog buddies.oops, I didn't introduce myself.
Okay, I am Shailesh,pursuing my Engineering in EnTC at VIIT,PUNE.
I believe in doing our best and The Almighty will take care of the rest.
Harbouring a keen interest in writing I am kick-starting with this blog.In days to come,you all will enter into my world - "paradise".Please forgive me if I happen to go wrong grammatically.
My second blog will shortly be posted.Till then people,chill,have fun and take care..:-)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome bro...thats a good start..just one sermon....keep it updated buddy...and thanks for the acknowledgement...and u r awesome...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..!!!! thanks a lot buddies...
    once again thank you Akshay...will try my best to keep it updated....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice bro.......
    Waiting for next one to cum!!!!

    ReplyDelete