Monday, August 2, 2010

A fine sunday afternoon.....


Hello friends...Wish yu all a very Happy Friendship Week...:)
Spent very quality moments with my college friends...School friends also showed up at d perfect time to double the cherishing moments...(Thank you FRIENDS!!!!)
But earlier in the afternoon when rain God showered His blessings in abundance I had to go find myself a safer place so that I don't catch cold being already a li'l sick(I did eventually catch cold anyways!!!!!) Crossword came to my rescue...!!!!!
I began searching for a good book and then finally got one after a while(thnxxx to d management)...
When i stepped out a boy,sober n innocent carrying a bag of incense sticks interrupted me..!!!!(Gajanan was his name). Prima facie things are not d same as they appear...I firstly refused buying those incense sticks..but then he added...
"Sir,I go to school.Iam a 9th std student n m doing ths so that I can pay my fees dis monday..This incense sticks would cost you meagre 30 Rs but will fetch me 2 Rs on each pack...I gotto collect 500.." Dunno why i fall very easily to such situations????
I enquired about his school n his family...And was more than shocked to hear that hehad lost his father last year and that he was the only one elder aftr his Mum...and all i cud do was buy those sticks!!!!!
when I sat down last night n pondered whether I was fooled by him or juz paid my share by helping him???!!!!!One thing is for sure that i gave my Cadbury Crackle equivalent to him(no matter for good or not cuz' anyhow itz gonna help him financially....!!!!!)
And d fact that Gajanan would be able to pay the fees,still remains a mystery..!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment