Thursday, March 10, 2011

My maiden attempt at poetry :)

These days,Dunno what makes me think like therez been a mistake...
Emotions are in a seal,
People unaware of the things beyond the viel...
Sit n Ponder I pretty hard,
as to wat might b the reason,
It so bothers me,cuz' everything is at stake,
And so these days,dunno what makes me think like therez been a mistake...


"CHANGE" as they call it,is a way of life,
Yet yu end up in a strife,
The cadence of life is so disturbed,
Lands yu up in the hell perturbed....
Everything seems so gloomy to me that I make,

And so these days,dunno what makes me think like therez been a mistake...

Fanaticism doesn't always lead to the glory,
Yu curse yurself n wholeheartedly feel sorry,
So relli want others to hear yu out,
Thrashed like a rag,yu are eventually worn out,
Searching for the answer yu move on in "pursuit of destiny",
" Ah!!!!!  Here yu r again !!!! ",she mocks smilingly..
Days r full of vile,I see myself as a mere speck,
And so these days,dunno what makes me think like therez been a mistake...

Still I drink a cup of OPTIMISM everyday,
Lead this life on a very sweet hope,
That one fine day,each deed will blurt out its existence,
Persuade me,it will that every damn thing happens for a reason...

DESTINY speaks:
  "The cost yu have to pay for the tree to bear fruits is not so high,
Running out of time yu r,
wen yu sit n sigh...
Yu r my child dear
Faith n trust is something, in what shud yu b sincere in,
Believe me son,everything is going to b all right...
Yu just have to strongly fight !!!!
Mistakes can b rectified, if yu try
Get up now n be ready to fly......"

Things appear to b back on track
So many surprises I await in a sack,
Mother Destiny,I believe I am doing the right thing...
N so I am sure ds time I am going to rock,
Time going tik-tok doesn't deter me anymore,
Cuz' instincts now a days r on a roar...
Positvely their voices echo stepping in,
Get ready now pal,it might be yur turn to win...!!!!!!!!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Khatarnaaak...re shailendra..danger likha..kab socha re itta..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnxxxx re akshyendruuu.....
    hehe,bahut din se soch hi raha tha bass...
    ainvyehi likh diya firr aaj....
    :)

    ReplyDelete