Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Whoa ! What was that ????



Don’t know where to start off with, Ermm, let me just begin.. Well, it all happened like this…

The backdrop was sepia coloured and everything else was so scenic that I stood there spellbound by the amazing valleys and pasture in front of me. There, far far away, I could see some shepherds like mere specks on the ocean minding their herds… Cool soothing breeze massaging my body cells… The place seemed to be an un-trespassed sanctity minus the shepherds… And I was having quite a quality time there….

All of a sudden, I heard strong sound of brakes jamming the tyres, someone tried to reduce the speed of his car but failed miserably.. The speed took charge and went on to ram straight into the rock…. The bonnet was heavily damaged and I could see some fumes out of it… The bent head of the driver caused the horns to blow aloud (Filmy scene, yeah like that)…. I arrived at the sorry accident spot in no time... I tried opening the doors… The accident had left me completely terrified, skipped some heart beats I guess…Breathing deep, I courageously attemped again and I was stunned.... Not that it was more horrifying or something ……What surprised me more was that I knew those people…. Goddammmit, I knew those souls.. I did !!!!…. I went on only to find a young lad and a girl in her early twenties may be…
I hurried to the best of my capabilitiies and pulled them out and discovered that luckily the lady had just some bruises over her body and the chap was bleeding, blood dropping from his temporal spots of the head....

The following things happened in a quick succession, more like a rapid fire round….


Errrm, Jazzz, How are you ???”, I asked .
“Don’t worry Amit, we are with you, you just have to breathe, keep breathing mate, you shall not leave us.. never… not like this….” I said….


It was a dream….. The next thing I remember is, we were in a hospital and Amit was safe with a white strip over his forehead covering his temporal spots and he said to me, This is for yu Joe, ‘jim’ gaya tha ????“ Don’t try to gauge what the question means… and I don’t even remember what was it that Amit gave to me…
Jazz just looked at me and said, " Buttercup is safe Joe, thnnxxx =) "...

Those people were --- Jazz- Aditi- (@Islejazz) and amit- @TyaunTyaun .. One of the amazing people I came in contact with on Twitter…. They were in my dreams some weeks ago…

Don’t know, what it meant… One thing is for sure, no matter if you know some people, you meet them or not, they do seem to have become the part of your life in a way or the other…The chats you have with them and the jokes along with sharing the grief and everything just makes you want to be in their company.... A much more evolved relationship than Friends…..Dream just gave me a chance to meet them... Must admit, I found a new world in Twitter, cuz’ I found some amazing Tweeps there
J
Cheers to every Tweep :)



6 comments:

  1. awesome "jim" awesome... Just can't stopmy emotions......... You are a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I had the ability to write down my Dreams. Slowly becoming a fan of your writing, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks mate.. Give it a try.. Just put your thoughts and let the words do the rest... The scenes would recreate themselves... Thnxx a ton :)

      Delete
  3. :) I liked this! And you're so right about twitter. You've got me thinking..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Boshika :) Means a lot !
      Making a reader think is an achievement.. Glad that I am doing it right :)

      Delete