Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Something above blood relations.....


Heyy guys...here's one more incident that kind of stuck me straight in the heart....
As I am very much fond of 'Chaat',went to a place where i often go....And God,that man has got some magic in his hand cuz' the bhel and masala puri he makes is one of the bests I have ever had till date....That fine day when i ws doing up with my 'masala puri',there came a lady with her kid...
Now,the kid,5 i guess, as usual was busy doing crazy stuff...Stubborn as he seemed,his Mum kept chasing him up....And I must say guys,its not good sneaking in other people's conversation...But some do teach you good ethics....
The woman greeted the man firstly...They seemed to be familiar from ages...Both of them enquired of each other's life...And found both lead a good life actually...Pretty satisfied with what they had...And then the woman asked how his two sons were...the man replied to her that they were good...One did a job(clerk) and the other was in the Higher Secondary College...the man seemed contented with this,but confessed a thing to her that he always wanted a baby girl in his family(What a noble thought,not many of his status think like this..!!!!!) Well,the lady answered beautifully to him....She said,"Its okay Uncle,both your sons are pretty helping and understand their responsibilities,duties towards their family...And any ways I am always there for you whenever you need a Daughter...And I know,you know that...You've always been there for me and my family....I still remember,when I was small, playing at your house,those notorious things I used to do...Everything..!!! And this relation I share,sorry 'we share' is not less than a Father-Daughter one..." The man couldn't not hold up his tears...And i even noticed some rolling down his cheeks....
Seriously,friends in this cruel,harsh world where blood-brothers are in war with each other,we do end up finding some relations that have no defination as in..But mean a lot to those who are associated with it....Everyone loves his/her family..But some relations may it be Friendship,Love or the one mentioned above do strike a chord in one's heart that teach you loads of facts...With such relations I have learnt pretty nice stuff...Am sure somewhere down the line you all did too...!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. bhari...:-)relations r always like tat....blood relations along wid dis all other relations r also imp..ur incidence showd tat..so i liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....good one bro..such relations do exist in the world..And i too have come across such incidents that have strengthened my belief in humanity and Love.

    ReplyDelete