Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear 2010......


                 A very heart-filled THANK YOU for all those moments yu have bestowed us with...Needless to say,had a very gud experience....
                  Yu commenced with loads of extra-curricular activities for me...FIRODIYA KARANDAK '10(theatrical),SYZYGY'10(VIIT's annual social gathering), and d last but nt d least - KAWRE CHAMPIONSHIP '10(Inter engineering collegiate CRICKET championship,v were the FIRST RUNNER UP)...Best bowler f the tournament and other trophies are more than mementos for me...!!!!!!!! Thnxxxx mate(2010) for all those beautiful awards.....
                    It was yu ,who presented me my much awaited, Graduation certificate(Yeah !! did some cool work in curriculum too :)  )....Made me realise my strengths, weaknesses,my best buddies along with some special ones..Although I had some bitter experiences,yu taught me ,all dat was needed to bounce back(there is no refuting this...)....
                     Wonderful opportunities dat yu provided,think I have honoured them(apologies if I didn't...)..Thnxxx for those awesome moments I spent with my F.R.I.E.N.D.S... Iam damn sure, yur sibling(2011) has a lot of promise and some fabulous gifts to unfold....
                      All in all,had a very happy blogging year....!!!!  "
                    
 Friends,i can't refrain myself from extending sincere apologies, if for a single time, I have been the reason for yur troubles...(Thnxxxx 4 bearing me)
                      
    Wish yu all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR well in advance..may 2011 prove yet another great year for everyone...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moreover,may yu all get the strength to stand against all odds n follow NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS...hehe.. :P
tata...

                    

2 comments:

  1. thnxxxx Shankaryaaa..!!!!!!!
    Ashich sundar gaani gaat raha mitra..!!!!!
    yu rock..!!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete