Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas buddies :)

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

Godddd,goosebums are so very involuntary(i njoyyyy 'em ...hehe :p)...this is wat i mostly end up getting wen these words echo around...Right from the Childhood, I have had a penchant for X'mas(Thnxxxx to my ALMA MATER,my School,St.Joseph's)...The bliss and cheerfulness around kind of rejuvenates one, if am not being on a hyperbolic side of the facts...hehe...
This afternoon,a candid talk wit my frnd ('G' as we call her,Gauri she is!!!!!) made me land up in nostalgia...I still vividly remember,back down in school, once out of curiosity, i touched Santa claus's  milky white beard(I so very wanted to pull it out...hahahahaha)...the chocolates and the gifts Santa had for us were much of what v actually eyed....!!!!!Ended up in petty fights then... V all were hell of a notorious lot in school(yeah!!! now we r not!!! to be specific...:P).....I could write several things having got this topic...
Guys,just wishing yu a very MERRY X'MAS...!!!!!!
May all yur beautiful wishes cme true..(Fingers crossed 4 mine too.... :) )
Keep rocking...!!!!!!!!
:)
tata...
Catch yu later...!!!!!

2 comments: