Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FATE part four..



Sazon was adamant, hell bent on finding the villain and executing that bastard who was responsible for h swife's plight..

He visited the black site and started investigating it, in a silly petty hope that could show him the way. He trusted Barua people and held some visitors responsible for the act. The earthen pots at the site were crushed, the foodstuffs scattered, rotten fish and meat made the place smell foul. His mind could then simulate the dreadful scene. Felt a big lump in his throat but he controlled his tears. Scorpion he was, when meddled, scorpions strike back with a bang. And then, his eyes fell on a locket, and realized it had to be from the Miley’s shop, Only she in Barua had such fine and unique lockets for sale.
 He went to Miley’s shop and enquired her about the locket. She reverted pretty soon..
“Yes yes, I know, one rascal come, he touch me, I slap him directly, he ask me to come to hotel regency, I give a damn … Sonofabitch ” Sazon was all ears, he knew where to head now. Without wasting a minute he continued.

 
“Oh, Sazon Sir, Welcome, May I help you Sir?” Sazon and Suzie were very friendly and everyone knew them as a sweet couple..

“Thank You Sir, I be in your debt if you help me?”
“I would love to Sir.”
“I look for a man, visitor, come from other place, you know any?”

“Umm, that shall not be the problem Sir, because at this point of time in Barua very few visitors turn up.” Checking the register, “A family of four, a women, few men. And yes, a strong man who always kept bringing a new women at night, but he left the previous day (he winked) “
“Pray tell me about this guy.” Sazon knew he found his culprit.

Daniel Stan, Demming’s street, 7th Avenue, Santonia, OK.


He left a note, the next day and the mission commenced, to end it once and for all..

No comments:

Post a Comment